Addressable Geo-Fencing can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution, Addressable Geo-Fencing makes all household targeting efforts more effective.
To use Addressable Geo-Fencing, advertisers upload up to 1 million street addresses into our platform. Those street addresses are then automatically converted into geo-fences that conform to the plat lines of each address. Then, devices seen within those plat lines are targeted with mobile, video, and/or OTT/CTV ads. Additional data targeting overlays can also be applied.
Benefits of Addressable Geo-Fencing
- Highly precise. Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted.
- Highly scalable. Up to 1 million physical addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Improved reach over IP-based solutions, which are being limited due to truncation of IP addresses in programmatic advertising.
- Provides foot traffic attribution. Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Improves performance of addressable TV, direct mail, and other campaigns that target specific households by extending their reach, improving their frequency, and providing attribution.
- Personalize creative based on address level intelligence.
- Granular reporting. Report and break down campaign performance by ZIP+4 level.
- Cross Device. Targets all individuals at the address on multiple devices by leveraging Bender Advisors cross-device graph, and enables targeting of devices for up to 30 days after they have left the address.
- Effectively and efficiently on-board offline data. Create granular audiences from CRM systems and other offline databases (e.g., automotive lease renewals, households using internet but not video/cable, etc.).
- Audiences are updated on a daily basis.
How It Works
Physical addresses which an advertiser wants to target are uploaded into our platform.
The addresses are then matched against plat line data to collect the exact physical location, size and shape of the individually matched addresses.
The system then geo-fences each matched address to collect and target users specific only to that distinct address location. If desired, desktop, laptop, and OTT/CTV devices are also targeted through our cross device graph.
- Audiences at every single address are updated on a daily basis.
Within our programmatic platform, lists of addresses are easily onboarded, matched and scrubbed of any personally identifiable information so that there is no risk of breach in privacy.
Ideal For The Following Industries
Any business that has access to physical address lists where address-level targeting is valuable, such as:
- Utility Providers – Cable, Internet, Electric, etc.
- Auto Industry – Car Dealerships, Auto Services, etc.
- Real Estate – Brokers, Agents, etc.
- Restaurants – Fast Food Restaurants, QSR, etc.
- Charities – Fundraising, Event Awareness, etc.
- Healthcare – Dentists, Physicians, Veterinarians, etc.
- Politics – Political Parties, Campaign Awareness, etc.
- Financial Services – Banks, Credit Card Companies, Financial Planning, etc.
- Direct Mail Companies – Catalog, Post Card, All-In-One, Standard etc.